Friday 15 November 2013

Modern Day Bohemian // Avalon

As promised, here is Heidi Middleton's Avalon cottage.  I am not so nosey as simply looking at houses in the area to get ideas for my very own cottage!  Promise. This little house is tucked away, but the work being done was so outstanding, so simple and refined. It was hard not to notice it on one of my walks. The inside, as seen below, is restrained, quite monochrome with touches of lovely textures. Might be a retreat away from the kids perhaps! Has to be surely!

Here are images as posted to Heidi's own Instagram feed. Love Instagram. Couldn't believe the little cottage I had been watching get a makeover was hers. Love those black metal door frames too.

So good!




Gorgeous right!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, it makes my day!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...