Tuesday 19 November 2013

Beach House Love // Newporter

My favourite beach house in Newport is for sale! I first saw it in Real Living Magazine last year and scouring the local real estate mag this weekend just gone, I saw that it is up for sale.  So, if you are in the market, get in quick. This baby won't be around long!

What I love about this house is that it has been renovated, but the owners stayed true to the home's original character. So many of these beauties are being torn down to make way for contemporary homes or mini palaces.  Long live the old girls!  They certainly don't make them like they used to.

It goes to auction 8th December through Raine & Horne, Palm Beach. See full description and more photos here.

Get in quick peeps!









How good is that cubby!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, it makes my day!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...