Wednesday 18 September 2013

Pretty new things

I have been working with the very talented Lauren Merrick on the above new header for this wee little blog.  A new face, a new look to go with Ronnie Jones' new direction.

Amazingly, Lauren and I worked over email for only about 2 weeks to get this puppy done.  Isn't she incredibly talented!  When thinking about what RJ was, Lauren was a no brainer to do this job for me. Her organic style, whilst bringing in texture and pops of colour was what drew me to her in the first place. I was so lucky that she was willing to take on this little job. I am loving the result.

With this new header, I think it represents more of what Ronnie Jones is now. My life is among the gum trees. Oh and that little cookaburra, well he is actually a local. He comes sits on my Hills Hoist (yes, I have an original one which will take the weight of a grown man... *cough, we may have tried that once or twice!) each morning looking for a easy feed. Most certainly a daily highlight! Ha!

So the lovely Lauren has a shop front on Down That Little Lane, which is where I found her. Clever clogs.  She also has a website here where you can see some of her other work, but also get in touch.

Go over and say Hi.  Tell her I sent you!

So do you like it?

I luff it.






2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, it makes my day!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...